Want to turn your photo into a vector file? You are in the right place!
JPG is a general image file that we receive directly from a camera or mobile camera or a scanner. While Ai is one of the vectorized file formats created by Adobe Illustrator program. The advantage of vectorize file format is that you can enlarge without losing any quality. Therefore, most printing houses prefer a vector file rather than a regular JPG file.
Within Adobe Illustrator you can easily save or export your Ai file to JPG format. However, to turn the JPG back to editable vectorize file format is not that simple. In order to do this, you will need to import JPG into Adobe Illustrator then use a tool to create or draw a vector based on the JPG you imported.
But if you are not familiar with this and need to convert your photo to Ai. Just send us the files and we will convert it for you.
Our vector conversion service.
- Convert any photo to vector (Ai or eps)
- Convert JPG, PNG to vector (Ai or eps)
- Convert scanned file to vector (Ai or eps)
- Convert drawing to vector (Ai or eps)
- Convert logo to vector (Ai or eps)
- Risk free! see it before you pay. Don’t have to pay if you’re not satisfied.